Terms and Conditions
Your contract will be with Kokopelli Ski Holidays LLC.
1. When you make your booking you must
a) Inform Kokopelli Ski Holidays in writing as to date, number of guests and accommodation type
b) Pay the deposit as stated on the booking form
2.By confirming your booking with a deposit payment you represent and warrant to us:
a) That you have read and understood these booking conditions and the other information printed on this web site
b) That you have the authority of all the persons named in the booking from to enter into a contract with us on their behalf
3. No contract will exist between us until:
a) We have received the appropriate deposit and
b) We issue and post our confirmation invoice to you.
4. The balance of the price of your holiday must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to departure. If the balance is not paid in time we reserve the right to cancel your holiday, retain your deposit and apply cancellation charges as set out below.
For bookings made less than 8 weeks prior to departure the holiday price must be paid at the time of booking.
5. When you book directly all communications from us to you will be sent to the address stated by you or to your email address.
6. If, after confirmation you wish to change your holiday departure date we will endeavor to make the changes provided that written notification is received at our offices signed by the individual who signed the original booking form at least 8 weeks prior to departure. A $60 fee to cover administration must accompany this notification.
Any alteration by you within 8 weeks prior to departure will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and will be subject to the cancellation charges set out in the clause 7 below.
7. You or any member of your party may at any time cancel their holiday providing that the cancellation is made by you in writing. We will retain your deposit and where the cancellation is within 56 days prior to departure we will apply the following cancellation charges:
More than56 days -Loss of deposit
Less than 56 days – Loss of 100% of booking value
Note. If your reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of an insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges.
8.Should you wish to curtail any arrangement or change the itinerary during the courses of your holiday then any extra cost shall be born by you and be paid locally.
9.If you have a problem during your stay please inform our appointed representative who will endeavor to sort any problems. If you have problems that cannot be sorted in resort then please follow this up with a letter to the Company who will consider your complaint and take any relevant action.
10.All prices are quoted in US Dollars.
11. In the unlikely event that we have to make changes to your holiday, and we reserve the right to do so, we will inform you at the earliest opportunity. Provided that the changes are not beyond our control or a Force Majeure you may chose to accept one of the following options.
a) To accept the change of arrangements
b) To purchase another available holiday from us.
c) To cancel your holiday
In all cases we will pay compensation as below.
Period before departure within which a major change is notified to you.
Compensation per person
More than 8 weeks nil
Within 8 weeks $15
Within 6 weeks $25
Within 4 weeks $50
Within 2 weeks $70
12. We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your holiday. However in no cases will we cancel your holiday within 8 weeks prior to departure except for an act of Force Majeure or a failure on your behalf to pay the final balance on your holiday.
In the event where we are unable to provide the holiday booked we will return all the monies paid in full.
13.It is your responsibility to ensure that passports, visas and other travel documents are valid. You must ascertain the health requirements for the holiday you have chosen and if in any doubt you must consult your local Doctor.
14. Adventure mountain travel, skiing, snow boarding, and outdoor activities at any time of year involve risks about which the guest(s) must make himself/herself aware. The responsibility of Kokopelli Ski Holidays LLC. does not extend to cover any liability for personal injury or property damage that occurs while participating in any activities on or off-property arranged by our staff. You participate in all activities at your own risk. Guests must accept the risk of slippery conditions at all times inside and outside of The Chalets.
15. You ( for yourself and for and on behalf of all persons herein) have adequate travel insurance to cover a ski holiday booking and winter sport activities in North America.